Saturday, March 20, 2010

saturday night, march 20, 2010

why oh why and other random thoughts....

happy to be back in the land of power. came home thursday nite...took the ice holder out of the freezer to bring to the sink....left a large, wide trail of water on the floor...took off shoes because got them all wet, took a step and took a bad fall on the hard kitchen floor...landed on my shoulder...started to cry....heard my kids laughing in the background as i lost consciousness....woke up in the er.....joking about the er and loss of consciousness, wish i wasn't joking about the kids laughing at me....but, it probably was pretty funny watching their fat mom fall....got some good pain med from some friends....shoulder felt better and slept REALLY well - so a happy ending after all....

the weekend....i love when i get feedback on my blog. especially, when the feedback makes me laugh. Is there a point to my blog? is there a message? the point is there is no point. the message? i am nuts and i need you to get an insight into my nutiness(unless you are allergic to nuts and then you shouldn't be reading my blog-ok, that was SO NOT funny....) i have said before that I just want people to laugh-at me, with me, in spite of me-whatever.

my 13 year old son has been made the general manager of some sort of fantasy baseball team. he was recruited by two "we think we are 16 year old" men (boys?) from our community-they are good friends of ours, but we let jack go with them anyway. so our innocent son is now in some guy's basement, surrounded my beer, red bull and cigars, recruiting players for his team. I am thinking perhaps this was not the most responsible thing for us to do as parents...but the truth is, he is having a more exciting saturday night than we have had in years...so good for him.(just say no to drugs, kid....unless they are the kind that mommy likes!)

tomorrow(in case you were interested) is a field trip to monsey to see if the passover stuff is cheaper there(i am refraining from inserting a cheap monsey joke, but it is truly killing me not to write it)...that is followed by an exciting day of pre-passover cleaning....i hope you are all as thrilled about it as i am...

happy saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment