Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday October 20,2010

Untitled

Flight to Vegas $300...tickets to Donny and Marie $137....sitting with your parents at a bar at the Wynn hotel .....priceless.

Yes kids, my parents had drinks with us. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful that I have parents, but the whole thing was a little comical. Donny and Marie were AWESOME..and Donny pinched my sisters nose and patted her on the head so she was in heaven (apparently, Donny is her Rick Springfield..who knew?!)

The only other story is about the mean man at the club we went to....he offered to by us drinks and we said no and he put his mouth to my ear and uttered a very bad word to me...I was not pleased. I told him that what he said wasn't nice and he told me that he could have me put in jail. I was very sad...good thing there was chocolate on my pillow when I got back to the room...though I know that if husband number one was with me, he would have defended my honor and beaten the guy up. Who am I kidding, husband number one never would have paid the cover charge to get in to the club in the first place...what can you do. I got to dance at a cool club in Vegas with my sister. And that visual alone should be making you laugh right now.

Tomorrow we have a very busy day...I have no idea what we are doing, I just smile at my sister and follow her so she doesn't yell at me...

Happy wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment