Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday,October 21,2010

But I don't want to go home......

Today, well, technically yesterday, was a great day. We had our free breakfast, which I am so hoping will magically appear in my kitchen Friday morning, and then we were off to explore the culture of Vegas. And their is culture..my sister aka the travel nazi, did the research. We saw a gorgeous botero sculpture at the Wynn hotel. For those of you who don't know what a botero sculpture looks like, imagine me, but black and naked...ok, well maybe you shouldn't be imagining that, but that is what the sculpture resembles...

We saw some more great pieces of art at city center which is an unbelievably gorgeous hotel situation with the most expensive shops..prada, gucci, cavalli, other names that I only know from sex in the city...and the architecture is incredible. Ok..none of this is funny..I apologize. Would it make you laugh to know that when I met Rita rudner tonight and she signed the book I bought, when I spelled my name for her and she gave me that look I get every single time I have had to spell my name for someone(usually more than once..) I told her that my mom was on crack when she named me and she laughed....sorry mom, I know that you weren't really on crack but it did make a world famous comedian laugh...highlight for me...even more than the football from fat Tuesdays filled with 50 oz of mango rum goodness....

So it was another great day in vegas...cannot believe I have to come home..sooo looking forward to looking for son #1's phone, reclaiming son 2's phone from it's current state of confiscation and finding son #3's ranger jersey.....also looking forward to doing laundry again and cooking for the sabbath queen..because even with 557 friends on Facebook, no one invited us for a meal this weekend....was I not supposed to write that? Anyway..on a final note, I want to thank my neighbor for coming over to make sure that husband #1 was wearing pants while I was gone....and he was.....

Happy Thursday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment