Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday, October 12,2010

But it IS all about me......

One of the many problems you have being narcissistic, is that you never pause to think how your life effects anyone else's. Because let's be honest, who really cares. If I go out of my house wearing an outfit that makes me look me absolutely ridiculous-who cares? Who cares if everyone talks about it...I think I look like hot crap and that is all that matters. If I wear a dress that is really a scarf and barely covers my buttocks-who cares ?

Well people, you should care....because then I talk about you to myself, to others and I am going straight to hell....I am not passing go, I am not collecting anything but shackles and fire and brimstone and it isn't going to be pretty.....so the next time you leave your house, really look in the mirror...ask yourself if you are Mariah Carey or are you a suburban housewife that needs to rethink the get-up you have on....

Man, that was not at all where I thought this blog was going.....what I wanted to write about was how yesterday, husband #1 and I spent the day together and when I started talking to him about next week, when I will be in Vegas sewing what's left of my wild oats, he got this big grin on his face......and that is when it hit me.....the poor guy can't wait for me to go. With all of his pouting and whining about how I am going without him, boo freaking hoo, the guy can't wait for me to leave.....will his mother be cooking him dinner every night?....is he taking the week off from work to watch all of his shows on the DVr that he never has time to watch.(mainly because he is watching sports upstairs?) who knows what he has planned....and that is ok......because i will NOT be worrying about it......sorry sweetie...5 days and counting, baby.....

Happy tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment