Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2010

i am so tired

I love my brother. We have always been close. We have always done things over the years to help eachother out. We don't have to speak on the phone all the time to know that we would do anything for eachother. So when he said that he and Amy(his wife, who I also love) wanted to go away and would I watch Claire and Brody, his 21 month old twins, I was more than happy to agree. Ari also agreed because he knew he would be at work.

Amy gave me a schedule....Brody wakes up at 6:45, has a bowl of Life cereal and then goes back to bed. He drinks a box of vanilla milk with his cereal. Claire wakes up at 7:45 and is very agreeable and will eat anything(clearly, she takes after Aunt Banji..the eating part, not the agreeable part...)

So Aunt Banji buys 7 boxes of life cereal and a whole bunch of the milk boxes.

Brody wakes up at 5:15....he doesn't want Life cereal...he doesn't drink the milk....I am writing this at 2:45 pm, half asleep and he hasn't even had 1/2 of the goshdarn milk box....Amy also said they need to nap...put them in earlier if they wake up early....they didn't nap. Took them for a 45 minute walk, they didn't fall asleep....now my mother is here entertaining them. She is doing a great job....
perhaps that is because she hasn't been up since 5:15...

The question is....how was I able to raise three kids until they were old enough to sleep through the night? I am so tired I can't even see straight. I know why, it is because I was younger then....not so young now.

Wish me luck....Jed and Amy come back on Sunday.....

Sorry this one wasn't so amusing....Happy what day is it? oh, happy thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment