Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

little things mean a lot.

What made you happy when you were younger? Presents, birthday parties, baked goods(those still make me happy),having a best friend, having a boy you liked call you...the simple things in life..but those things were really important back then. Fast forward to now, and you are just happy if you can pay tuition AND buy milk for the family


Anyway, I want to share with you what makes me happy now. Getting things for free. It doesn't even matter what it is....and now I will tell you about the package that came in the mail today that made me smile.

Two months ago, before Ari and I went on the love boat, I went to target to buy him some new undergarments (classier than writing panties??) anyway....I bought him the size he needed-can I tell you what that is or is that crossing a line? So we will say he needed a 32. My slim, trim husband needed a 32. Brought them home, he opens them up and OOPS, though it said 32 ON the package, the undies IN the package are a 30...too small. Didn't have time to return them, so I just did a few more loads of laundry so I wouldn't have to do laundry on the boat. Getting to the point of the story...

Called Hanes when we got back and told them the situation...told me they would send my new ones. Great, Fantastic..would take 6-8 weeks (didn't know it took that long to make 6 pairs of underwear, but whatever...) Went back to target and returned the underwear(got my credit)...and today, 6-8 weeks later....got the new FREE ones in the mail.

Yes folks, the highlight of my day-it might even be the highlight of my week, but I will have to let you know.

Here's hoping that your underwear always fits and that free things come your way.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment