Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday may 2,2011

It's all relative.....

While most people will be celebrating the assassination of bin laden, I will be celebrating my last day at THE GYM. Yes, I know, it's odd that I would be comparing the death of the mastermind behind 9-11 to the cessation of being ignored by so-called friendly Americans, but when I have ever claimed not to be odd....

My feeling on the assassination, and keep in mind that husband #1 compared me to Joey in the episode of Friends when he only has one volume of the encyclopedia, is that bin laden might be dead, but there are many others, crazier more fanatical others, that are going to be more than happy to replace him. And since this scares the crap out of me, I would like to focus on the stupidity of my rejoicing over my last day with the skinny hungry mean people at the gym.

I do love those spin classes, but now that the weather is getting nicer(possibly, with this whole global warming thing it could snow again tomorrow)I am looking forward to getting back to walking and enjoying nature....and having people honk at me because I am either taking up too much room on the street OR they know me and it's a friendly honk.( by the way....I can't see you through the windshield so if I look like I don't know who you are, it's because I can't see who you are...not because those unfriendly folks at THE GYM have turned me against you because you're not wearing lululemon.)

As for the other topic, may God watch over us and protect us from all the evil in the world.

Happy, hopeful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment