Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday april 20 2011

Classy in the catskills...

Here I am in the catskills. There really is nothing like it....I can't imagine that the people at the biltmore or at the king david fart in public and pretend that no one can hear or smell them...I think that's a catskills thing, but I can't be sure. Others will have to report back to me....

The weather has not been ideal up here in beautiful kerhonks new York. And today, when it briefly cleared up, it was like after the flood...people walking outside with dazed looks on their faces " hey, is that the sun?"......"wow, look how pretty the trees are"... "is there a tea room out here?" but at least we were finally outside...at least until the next meal was served.

The outfits in the mountains have not been that crazy, which is good for me sitting here in my Jean skirt, danskin leggings from 1992 and old navy hoodie..if I only brought my snood...or my styrofoam head for my wig...left that at home too...what can you do.

But the important thing is spending quality time with your family...today was the ganchrow bananagram marathon...because, after all, nothing makes three boys laugh more than when they can spell out fart, penis and doody.....

Hope you are all enjoying your holiday....

Happy wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment