Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday April 15,2011 Annie Rachel gally's birthday

No sex in the city...but I think moshiach is coming...

Imagine, for a moment, that I am Carrie bradshaw.(stop laughing) instead of manolo blahniks, I am wearing nikes, instead of some fashionable Pucci gucci frock, I am wearing chico's finest..but, most importantly, imagine that I did spend the day in the city and now I am writing my column(blog) about my adventures.

I do love new York. I love looking at all of the different faces and clothes...the women dashing through a red light in seven inch heels...the different store windows. But what I love the most, is that you never know what you are going to see. While walking down fifth avenue, all of a sudden, I heard police sirens....lots of them and, a hint of, could it be? Jewish music? Turning to my right, there on fifth avenue in the middle of the day, I was witness to the mitzvah tank parade. I rubbed my eyes with disbelief, but as true as the rumor that I have never had plastic surgery, there they were...at least 100 mitzvah tanks driving down fifth avenue...inside each tank were several messengers of menachem mendel schneerson waving at the stunned people of new York city. Was this parade to celebrate menachem's secular birthday? Who knows..but it was a sight to see.

Now, on the total opposite spectrum from the good of humanity to the elevator in bloomingdales(I was only there for the frogurt people, no shopping for me..I got my new sweatshirt from bamboo boutique and I am ready for the granit...)there were about 10 of us in the elevator and the only fat one was shoved into the back(that would be me, fabulous banji bradshaw) and a woman in a wheel chair approached the elevator and none of the skinny bitches would hold the door for her and it closed in her face.....and then I said "how did you let the door close?!?? Oh...I forgot where I am...."

New York city...the good..the bad...and the hungry...

Happy Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment