Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday take two....

They grow up so quickly...

Son#1 has two friends sleeping over tonight. First, he made them hot dogs for dinner...and served them on my dairy dishes. I explained to his friends, when I got home and saw the dishes, that son#1 has only been living with us for a few months and doesn't know the difference between the meat and dairy dishes just yet....give him some time.

Now I hear son#1 trying to inflate the aeromattress for one of the boys.....he told me he didn't need my help and he would take care of it. From what I can hear, I don't think he realizes that he has to close off the other side of the mattress, thereby allowing the air to stay in said mattress. He is his father's son, after all. I wonder how long it will take him to realize what is going wrong....but I am letting him handle it on his own....cutting just a teeny tiny bit of the umbilical cord...but only a teeny tiny bit....

As for son #2...it feels like just yesterday when my in laws asked me if they should go to Israel since I was due..I told them to go and have a safe trip. And as soon as their plane landed in the holy land, my cute little son #2 started making his descent into the world....and now he is a man....(cue sunrise sunset and someone get me a tissue.....)

Happy wednesday...again....

No comments:

Post a Comment