Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday January 25,2011

Ahhhhhh...

Here we are in Miami beach. Son#1 and I are doing the chai lifeline half marathon, again. Last year, we had quality mother-eldest child bonding..this year, his brothers came along, which could explain why I have already had two daquiris....husband #1 will hopefully be joining us in a few days...depending on the impending snow storm back home....in miami beach, it isn't snowing. But I am here doing a good deed, we raised almost 7 thousand dollars, so it's all good.

When husband #1 dropped us off, as he drove away, I could swear I heard him yelling "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty, I am free at last..."wasn't Martin Luther kings day last week?? Wonder what he's yelling about....I, of course will be shouting that next Monday, hopefully, when my boys are back in school...but for now, I am enjoying those precious moments when they all get along (and continue drinking when they are bickering....is that wrong?)

Sprung for wireless in the room because apparently, tonights activity is watching the Ohio state against purdue. I thought purdue was a chicken company so I don't know what these boys are talking about and I need to watch the biggest loser...and maybe a movie..the possibilities are endless and no one will notice what I am doing anyway...

Happy tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment