Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm so confused...

I'm blogging during the jets game. Is that wrong? Though I'm from the ny/nj area, I'm not allowed to cheer the jets onto victory. I am routing for the steelers. Why? Because our friend and neighbor(and doctor) is a steelers fan and we do not want our quality of medical care, or friendship, or neighborly relationship to change. Though, I am pretty sure that if the Vikings or the giants were playing the steelers, it would be ok to not want the steelers to win. This whole football thing makes no sense to me, yet, I will be sad when the season is over because i will miss being ignored(unless of course someone is hungry or a lightbulb goes out)and going to the movies by myself. I am sad that the bears lost because my sister in law is from Chicago and she wanted them to win....but apparently we know a bunch of packer fans, and our good friends have the last name packer so we should be happy and sad about that victory all at the same time. Makes no sense at all.

Though one would think that with men getting so emotionally involved in this ridiculous game that they would learn to channel that passion and that emotion into their everyday lives..but no, that is just not the case....oh well...we women can continue to dream that one day, our spouses will come home from work and begin chanting our names with the same gusto that those idiots are shouting j-e-t-s jets jets jets...


Blah blah blah....

Happy sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment