Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wednesday January 5,2011

I will regret this in the morning...

This is the first time I can recall blogging because I can't fall asleep. Son#2's bar mitzvah is in three days and I have all of these thoughts in my head, swirling around, just like the snow that is swirling around in the atmosphere waiting to hit land on....Friday through Saturday....fan-freaking-tactic. It's ok because there was a monsoon during son#1's bar mitzvah....

It's not like I am making the most intricate bar mitzvah but yet, there is much to do and only so much time to do it in. I've got to write a speech..a well censored, humorous without being insulting or self deprecating, less than five minute speech. I also have to go to shop rite because pasta is on sale. That actually has nothing to do with the bar nmitzva, but pasta is never 49 cents a box, so I must take advantage of that...and it will make husband #1 so proud that with everything going on, I took the time to save him some money. That is what keeps our love alive..

I must try to sleep now....because a cranky banji is not very pleasant to be around....

Happy wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment