Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday,September 27 2010

It's all my fault part deux...

I told son #2 that it would be a fabulous idea to go to Hershey park today...even convinced a bunch of his friends to go with him...I am not winning any mother of the year awards from that kid anytime soon....how was I to know that it would rain all. Day. Long...

My dad was supposed to take son#1, son#3 and me to the met game tonight....of course it is my fault that we can't go because it is still raining...I am a terrible person..I am sorry...

What is not my fault, that I know for certain(I hope) is that ari's grandmother died Friday night. bubba Katie was one of four sisters...her maiden name was wallach and that is why son #3's middle name is Wallace...to pay tribute to the family name that wasn't able to be passed on. She was an incredibly strong woman who was able to pick herself up after her husband died and support herself and her sons...send them through med school, college...she was an awesome woman. The last few years of her life had not been the most desirable..she wasn't able to see or walk very well, but she never complained (though she did ask my boys how their sister was so they knew she wasn't entirely herself)

May her special neshama have an Aliyah.....and i would like to thank her for telling god to postpone tonights mets game so now the boys aren't so disappointed..

Happy monday

No comments:

Post a Comment