Friday, September 17, 2010

friday september 17, 2010

keep my fingers crossed...

tonight begins yom kippur, the day of atonement....i am so screwed.

dear god...please forgive me for being me, most of the time. please forgive me for being so moody with my kids that they have already told me that they aren't marrying anyone who is moody (ha ha ha...good luck with that boys, we all seem pleasant all the time in the beginning...but then you all seem perfect at the time too so that is life...)please forgive me for talking bad about others, even if it is true, but also please recognize that i never pretend to be someone who i am not, and i refuse to be nice to people who i really dont like....is that really so wrong?!?!

but most importantly, please dont hold my actions against my parents, my sibling, my husband or my children or the friends that i do really like(which changes from day to day, but you are god and you know who i am talking about...) and grant them all a year filled with only good health, and good things. and, if you could include me in that also, i would soooo appreciate it..isn't it enough that i am turning 40?!?!?!?!?!?!?

easy fast and a gmar tov to all...

happy friday

No comments:

Post a Comment