Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday December 14,2010

Love ain't what it used to be......

My life is falling apart. Everytime I turn on the news, another fabulous couple has called it quits. Eva and Tony- I couldn't believe it!! When we made her bridal shower she seemed so in love...the wedding in France...does it get more fabulous than that??? How could he sext with someone else?? It was bad enough what tiger did to elin...the world is coming to an end...

And then today I hear about Ryan Reynolds and scarlet-over. Not even married a year....seriously?!?!? How am I supposed to believe in love? How is it, that I, the total opposite of scarlett, can make a marriage work for over 15 years?? Is it because husband #1 has incredibly low standards?? Is it because I have an incredible amount of patience?!?! Or could it be the three kids that live with us....who knows....I am just really disappointed in these couples. But then there is my boyfriend Rick....who admits to cheating on me and his hot wife, but realizes how important it is to stay committed and work it out(with his hot wife, not me..not yet anyway...)

Different strokes for different folks....god bless us all and give us married folks the patience, wisdom and understanding not to kill our spouses and bury them in the backyard...in the dead of night...when no one is looking....

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment