Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, august 29,2011

Coming to you live.....


A first for me, I am blogging to you live from Rogers stadium in Toronto Canada. The blue jays are beating the Tampa bay rays 5-2 and we are heading into the fifth inning. The kosher food stand only takes cash, which is a problem because we carry very little of it. They no longer have knishes, even though they are listed on the website, so I am hungry and cranky(so what's new) oh wait, jonny Damon just hit his second homerun, so now it's 5-3...please don't be a tie game, please don't go into extra innings..after the day I've had, that might push me over the edge....

For some reason, my kids seem to be on the same bickering schedule as they were on their nursing schedules-every 15-45 minutes...did I do that to them? If I had stretched out their schedules would they fight less? How come the parenting magazines don't have any articles about that? When they get along, my heart swells with joy, and when they bicker...well let's just say I pretend I don't know them. There is a couple on a date behind us and I think the guy has gotten a vasectomy while at the game after listening to my kids fight...but all kids fight, right?

As for Irene...my wonderful neighbor informed me that my basement is a float....I hope my house forgives me for abandoning him in his time of need, and I hope my wonderful neighbor forgives me for leaving her in charge and driving her crazy...but it's only stuff, what matters most is family-and the adorable kids sitting next to me. Oh wait, those are someone else's kids...

Happy Monday...next stop..Rochester..don't be jealous..

No comments:

Post a Comment