Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday august 28, 2011

Worst parents ever....

What exactly were husband #1 and I thinking when we decided to leave for our baseball trip at 10 pm last night?? We were thinking. NOTHING!!!!!! I hope everyone reading this is safe and your homes are relatively unscathed, but last night, I made more deals with god than I ever thought possible. One of them, was that I will try not to use inappropriate language so much....but after three harrowing hours, and when I say harrowing, I mean final destination movie harrowing, we got up to our room and the bathroom, aside from the friendly roaches that greeted us, smelled like poop...but I used the inappropriate word, but then justified that it didn't count because I was using it to actually describe the poop, not using it because I dropped or broke something...so I think I'm still in the clear...

I have to give a shout out to husband #1...I don't know how he got us here safely....hope the rest of the trip is calmer....as for the hotel room, I'm grateful that they held it for us, but there is no way I'm paying full price because aside from the roaches and the malodorous odor...they didn't have any more cots and three of us had to share a bed....now that is family bonding...

Stay safe everyone

Happy sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment