Friday, June 10, 2011

Frday June 10,2011

Weiners, wieners everywhere......

As many of you know I am not very political(or very bright) but this whole wiener thing has gotten me very upset. How many politicians have not been involved in some sort of scandal? How many politicians have not showed their wiener to a woman other than their wife? How many politicians live perfect, puritanical lives?

As a woman who lives in a house full of weiners, I fully support the big weiner in question(that would be Anthony, not a euphemism for husband #1) and hope he continues on his quest for mayor, governor, president..whatever dream he wants to fulfill-I support him(not financially, of course, nor can I vote for him-wait, is he a democrat?) because I believe that what a weiner chooses to do with his wiener has nothing to do with what he can do politically. (take, for example, the current wiener in charge of our country-no sex scandals, and look how fantastic he is doing....) so let's just leave this weiner alone.

And while we are on this subject, there was an article in the times(which we only got for two days while my parents were here) on mens swimsuits and how some styles are more flattering than others(which i really didnt understand because there is only so much you can do with a mens bathing suit, but, whatever...)This ties in with my weiner themed blog because two summers ago, I was at the swim club with someone, and I won't say who because I don't want to embarrass him, but it may or may not be someone I am currently or no longer married to, and while gazing at him in his lounge chair, my eyes happened upon something that should not have been showing, so I fully support the longer male swimsuit...don't care if it makes his legs look shorter or his belly bigger....some weiners need to stay out of the sun.

And there you have it.

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment