Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday November 3, 2010

Shhhhhhh

I am not supposed to be blogging anymore. I told everyone that I was done...I promised husband #1 that i was done...but, since I stuck to the promise about not blogging about his family, even with all of the good material that would have come from it...I am going to break the blogging promise because I need to report on how forty is going. Truthfully, I don't think anyone will even see this post, so I could probably write whatever I wanted and totally get away with it......but just in case, I will behave...

Forty has been pretty good so far. Still haven't had a heart attack while spinning, haven't started menopause yet....got a free shake at the gym(even though they claimed that they had no vodka to spice up the enticing berry-twig combination they call a drink) and today, I bought a sweater in the petit department in nordstroms and nobody pointed and laughed at me!!!!!! That's right, in the two plus days since i have turned forty, I am now a petite.....a petite large, but petite nonetheless......and while telling them about my favorite sweater dress from new years eve 1984, they couldn't believe I was forty!!! (yes, the denial is setting in..have no fear..who looks forty? Forty is the new twenty and my metabolism should be back any day now......)

So it's been good, thank god.

Happy Wednesday......

No comments:

Post a Comment