Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday November 5,2010

The week in review.....

It was a good week. So far forty has been fabulous, fantastic, fattening, and fun.....I only have one new person not speaking to me, didn't put on any weight celebrating this week and used my new "I'm forty and I'm letting it all roll off my back" attitude when dealing with both my mom and my father in law....so it's been pretty great (as the ulcer is taking shape and growing...)

I have decided that I will be blogging once a week....on Fridays....unless something really interesting happens- like, someone at THE GYM eats a chocolate bar or i marry my boyfriend Rick...otherwise, Fridays it is.....so now that the above paragraph reviewed the week, I would like to discuss lulu lemon.....

Lululemon is a brand of exercise clothes that discriminates against fat people. Aren't fat people the ones who need to exercise?? Their clothing only goes up to a size 12. For the oblivious men who read this clothing sizes start at a size zero (Courtney cox) and continue through beyond size 22(oprah at her heaviest...) so a twelve is pretty average exept to people at THE GYM, when a twelve is
Their worst nightmare...anyway....i was in the mall today and I passed the store. In the window of the store is a mannequin- a plus size mannequin....a mannequin who would not fit into any of the clothes in the store (perhaps that is why she was naked...). I went into the store and asked the 5"10,100 pound saleslady why they would have a mannequin like that outside of the store and she looked at me with kind, hungry eyes and said "miss, we have some relaxed fit clothes if you need them....". Ouch. Even the mannequin cringed. The irony was totally lost on her and i went home and had some cheesecake.....

Happy Friday

1 comment:

  1. just fyi....there are some size OOs hanging in a certain closet that i know...
    yes, you read that right. double 0. license to drive me insane. cauliflower is NOT a snack.

    ReplyDelete