Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday December 4,2011

Why are you screaming...they still aren't making the playoffs...

Due to technical difficulties, my first blog did not post, due to my technical difficulties, I had no idea how to fix that so, let's try again....

1. Son #1 wants me to blog about procrastinating...mrs.reichardt, if you are reading this, he is TOTALLY studying for history and not watching his beloved Vikings lose...again..

2. Danny Terio called from Solid Gold(was that his name?) he wants his sequins back....(if you wore them the first time around, perhaps reconsider wearing them the second time....I'm just saying...)

3. Congratulations to ET Dubin, the cutest player in tabc jr hockey(please moms of other cute children, don't take offense to that, he is sitting right here and wanted me to write that)for scoring an awesome goal last night..,

4. Someone explain to me how son #2 can click something on his computer and the printer in his room...up a flight of stairs...not connected to the computer...can print something. And with all that technology, I still gain weight from eating ice cream-can't there be an app for that?!?!?

5. Please husband #1, forgive me for making fun of you...but, if there wasn't so much to work with, I wouldn't have such great material....

6. Please think good thoughts and say a few prayers for all those who need it.....

Happy sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment