Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday February 13,2011

It's not easy being me......

It's a huge responsibility being the worst mother in the whole world. Sometimes, I just don't know how I pull it off. When my son, who has gotten no sleep in the past two days thinks it's ok to go somewhere this evening and I tell him he can't go....really? Am I really saying no? Why would I say no to a 14 year old who has bags under his eyes? What is wrong with me? Or when I tell son #2 to stop torturing son #3 and I threaten to take his computer away....somehow, it becomes my fault that he tortures him because I only punish son #2 and never son #3 because he is the baby ( THE baby, not A baby..there's a difference.)...of course the whole punishment thing is a joke because son #2 has already pointed out, on more than one occasion, that I never follow through with any of my punishments....

That calgon commercial takes on a whole new meaning.....

On a lighter note..tomorrow is valentines day. As many of you don't remember, last year was the first valentines day that husband #1 tried to woo me by sending me roses and making dinner reservations...I repaid his kindness by throwing my guts up for twelve hours and lying in bed in a state of semi-consciousness(which only varied slightly from how I usually lie in bed...)it was not pretty. So I have a feeling that this valentines day will not be filled with flowers and dinner....only carpools and leftovers, but that is ok because valentines day is just another day ...we should let our loved ones know we feel about each other everyday....lord knows I do!!

Happy sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment