Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday september 18,2011

What to do..what to do..

So it seems I haven't written anything in a while...and it hasn't been for lack of subject matter. School started, the 10th anniversary of September 11th, a new baby Jonah blessed this world, good things, bad things..hakuna matata-the circle of life..blah blah blah. Every day is filled with things that make us angry, make us laugh, make us cry....hopefully each day has more smiles than frowns(though with all the hunger among us, frowns seems to be prevalent..but I digress)

And in just a few weeks, the Jewish new year is upon us. When we seek forgiveness, look forward to a new start and pray that we aren't struck down by lightning, or worse, in the coming year. My feeling has always been that I am who I am and you always know where you stand with me. Biting my tongue has never been a forte of mine, especially since I like to eat so much and without a tongue, well, eating is pretty much out of the question. We all need to be accountable for the things we say and do. That is just life. But what I am finding is that despite how difficult I am, god has blessed me with these amazing kids who continue to teach me and try desperately to help make me a better person. And when they realize that that might never happen, they let me have a piece of chocolate. Some of us are crazy, some of us are strict, some of us are over protective, but we all do what we think is best and only time will tell if we did something right.

Funnier blog to follow....

Happy sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment